Project: Master Concession Agreement under PPP Contract for Planning Commission
Client: GOI IFC / Government of India
Location: Countrywide - India
IFC retained CMC Engineering to provide technical assistance to the Government of India Planning Commission for the development of a Master Concession Agreement to be used for 2.0 million tonnes of grain storage projects throughout India.
This project has just been completed and the services provided included:
- Technical guidelines and design standards for bulk storage depots.
- Technical requirements for bulk storage depots.
- Performance standards for bulk storage depots.
- Design standards, codes, and other requirements.
- Grain sampling, weighing, and testing standards & procedures.
- Start-up, testing, and commissioning.
- Site layout, process flow diagrams, functional block diagram, and general arrangement drawings.
- List of drawings, specifications, and documents to be provided by the Concessionaire.
- Terms of reference for the independent expert.