Project: G3 Grain Terminal Process Design (2015)
Client: Bunge Corporation
Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
CMC Engineering and Management Ltd. was retained by Bunge to prepare a feasibility study, conceptual and preliminary design of the process flow including grain cleaning for their new G3 terminal.
CMC has also been retained by the EPC contractor to provide detailed engineering for certain aspects of the handling process.
CMC Engineering provided the following services:
- Review conceptual design of process flow diagrams for entire facility.
- Provide conceptual and preliminary engineering of the cleaning system including receiving, primary cleaning, by-product reclaiming and cleaning, storage system for cleaning and by-products, pelletizing and shipping of all cleaned products and by-products.
- Provision of process flow diagrams and preliminary design of structures associated with grain cleaning system.
- Provision of budgetary cost estimates.
- Selection of process equipment to meet process flow for primary cleaning, reclaiming, pelletizing and shipping.
This project has now been approved for construction by an international builder.
CMC is now providing detailed engineering for certain aspects of the product handling process.